· To assess the impact of emerging technologies and evolving social and cultural perceptions/behaviors on philanthropic activity and charitable giving.
· To understand how both for- and non-profit organizations are adapting their business models to reflect this new environment.
· To discuss creative/innovative fundraising models made possible through these new technologies.
· To discuss the future of charitable giving and how it will continue to evolve in the coming years.
· The preliminary structure would be:
· 30 minute pre-session networking/lunch
· 10 minute presentations by the panelists about the role of research and technology in shaping their organization’s mission or cause
· 40 minutes Q&A
· Brendan Hurley, SVP, Marketing & Communications for Goodwill of Greater Washington
· Addie Connor, Director of Advertising, Social Code
· Brian Fujito, CEO, Razoo
Primary event targets include:
· Professional marketing researchers
· Non-profit/charity organization executives
· Executives/staff involved in CSR activities within for-profit organizations
· Marketing research students
· Social media/social community managers